The subject consists of a two (2) storey commercial building composed of a number of commercial and office tenants, located in Greenfield Park, district of Longueuil, on the South Shore of Montreal. The highly visible property is located along Victoria Avenue, near the regional Champlain Mall which generates a strong pull of traffic from the surrounding South Shore districts.
Site Area39,040 sq. ft.
Gross Building Area21,450 sq. ft.
Year of Construction/Renovation1987
HVACCentral air-conditioning and heating plus electric baseboard
Security24-hour camera system covering all areas of the building
Operating Costs and Taxes$7.10 per sq. ft.
Parking70 exterior spaces or 3.26 spaces per 1,000 sf of GLA
- Concrete building located strategically in the South Shore on one of the main street in the City of Longueuil
- Public transportation nearby
- New commercial development in the area with the presence of Champlain Mall, new Metro grocery store and a future pharmacy Uniprix
- Direct access via Highways 10, 30, 132 and the Champlain Bridge
- Ample exterior parking
- Security / camera surveillance
For information, please call:
Tel: (514) 692-4538
Tel: (514) 895-1508